COVID-19 Update – Important Notice
President Ramaphosa has confirmed a nationwide lockdown starting Thursday, 26th March 2020 at midnight. As part of the process to flatten the curve, we will be closing doors as of the 26th of March 2020 until the lockdown is lifted or if the sale of vaping & tobacco related products is permitted again.
Please take note of the following:
The Online Store:
Our Online Store is closed for online orders but will be accessible for browsing purposes ONLY! - all orders &deliveries will be suspended for the shutdown period. The Online Store will be back in full swing as soon as the lockdown is lifted or if the sale of vaping & tobacco related products is permitted again.
The store is closed and will reopen once the lockdown is lifted or if the sale of vaping & tobacco related products is permitted again.
We wish all our Clients the best in these times.
Sanitize & Stay Safe
Skyline Vape & Smoke Lounge
UPDATE:As of 29 April 2020
Dear Valued Customer
As per the Government legislation under the Level 4 Lockdown, specifically banning E-Cigarettes & Tobacco related trading we regrettably inform you that NO trading will take place from the 1st of May 2020.
We remain hopeful that the ban on tobacco/vaping will be uplifted soon or that we move safely and swiftly to the end of this lockdown, allowing our us the possibility to resume trade. In the meantime..
Stay Home & Stay Safe!
The Skyline Team.
Skyline Announcement: COVID-19 (Update: as of June 1st 2020
Firstly, thank you for your undivided support in these stressful times. In light of recent updates to the lockdown conditions which now allows businesses such as Skyline to operate (full e-commerce), we are happy to announce that our online store will be back up & running with immediate effect, however please take note of the following:
With the governments’ announcement on the extension of the tobacco ban we are unfortunately unable to sell or ship any Vaping products or products any Tobacco or Tobacco Related Products as defined by the Tobacco Control Act 83 of 1993.
However, Skyline is able to supply
CBD products, CBD related devices & products that are NOT Tobacco or Tobacco Related Products as defined by the Tobacco Control Act 83 of 1993.. All the remaining tobacco related products will be marked as SOLD OUT on and will only be made available once ban on tobacco is lifted.
We remain committed to strict hygiene protocols and practices as well as adhering to the government regulations all times!
Therefore, our INSTORE will remain closed until such time that the tobacco ban is lifted!
Only online shopping and delivery will be available countrywide.
- Vaping Related Products such as E-liquids, Nicotine salt E-liquids & vaping hardware that are not associated with CBD will be marked as SOLD OUT and will only become available once the tobacco ban is lifted.
- CBD Health Products (i.e. CBD Liquids, Tinctures & gummies) will be available in the CBD Health Shop Tab. Any CBD vape device & coils must be bought in conjunction with a CBD Liquid! No devices or coils will be shipped unless a CBD Liquid is purchased.
- Certain 420 Headshop Products(i.e CBD Devices, Extraction Equipment, Accessories, Bongs, Hemp Wraps etc..) will be available for purchase and shipping, however products such as Rolling papers, Blunt wraps and any other Tobacco or Tobacco Related Products as defined by the Tobacco Control Act 83 of 1993 will be marked as SOLD OUT and not be available until the ban on tobacco is lifted.
- Currently unavailable items can be pre-ordered by contacting us via: Email: email@example.com or by sending a whatsapp to 071 883 7026
Any product sold whilst under the Lockdown Level 3 Phase is sold with the sole intention to be used for the consumption or assisted consumption of CBD & NON-TOBACCO/NON-Nicotine products ONLY. We do not condone the use of our products for any purpose prohibited by law under the Lockdown Level 3 Regulations, or for any purpose other than the intended use for which we have sold it. Any misuse of the products sold, is at the sole liability of the Customer, and Skyline Vape & Smoke Lounge shares no responsibility if misused after purchase.
We understand that that the non-sale of certain products is affecting your way of life but we remain hopeful that the tobacco ban will eventually be lifted and we can continue bringing you all the best you have come to expect from us…
Stay tuned for more updates, new products including CBD products, devices, health products and so much more over the next few weeks.
For more info on:
Corona Virus Updates visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
In regards to the opening of our in-store subscribe to our email newsletter or stay tuned to our social media platforms. @skylinevsl we are on Facebook & Instagram!
Sanitize & Stay Safe!
Regards The Skyline Team.
Update as of 15 August:
IT'S BACK TO BUSINESS
The Ban On tobacco has been lifted!
In light of the president's recent announcement of a move to level 2 of the nationwide lockdown and finally, the ban being lifted on tobacco & Vaping Products as of midnight on August 17th…
Please take note of the following
WE ARE OPEN!
Both our in-store and Online store will be back up and running as of Tuesday the 18th of August at 10 am. We remain committed to strict hygiene protocols and practices as well as adhering to the government regulations all times!
The Online Store:
Our Online Store is OPEN for online orders.
All orders placed during lockdown will be dispatched On Tuesday 18th August.
We have taken the following steps in regards to packing & dispatching of all orders:
- Staff will be sanitizing their hands prior to packing the order
- All orders will be packed using Latex Gloves & N95 Facemasks
- all packed orders are then Wiped down with alcohol & Disinfectant.
in Regard to the shipping of orders we have been in contact with our courier Service (Fastway Couriers) and have received the following steps that they will be taking: See our updated shipping policy
The Walk-In Store:
The store is open as of 10 am on Tuesday the 18th of August
So during this time, the following measures have been put in place to ensure the well-being of all our clients:
1.No Mask No Entry!
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry as well as at the pay point
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry anyone showing over 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be permitted to enter
- Sign our COVID-19 Tracking register
- No sampling of E-liquids will be allowed.
- All tools & utensils will be sterilized after every use.
- We will be avoiding handshakes & other physical contacts
- All surfaces are being disinfected hourly.
An alternative to coming in-store if you are limiting contact is visiting our online store at www.skylinevsl.co.za & placing orders from there & opt for instore collection. Once the order is ready you shall be notified to collect.
Please note stocks are short within the country on certain products but rest assured they will all be made available the second we get out hands on them!
lastly, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your undivided Patience, understanding & support throughout these recent tough times.
We look forward to seeing you all & being able to bring to you all the products you have been waiting in anticipation for, along with the same amazing service you all love and expect!
The Skyline Team!