DynaRoot Gel No2
DynaRoot Gel No2
DynaRoot No2 Gel.
DynaRoot™ Gel is a plant growth hormone gel designed to promote the quick and abundant rooting of plant cuttings. It contains active ingredients that are Naphthyl Acetic Acid (NAA) and Indole-3-Butyric Acid (IBA), both of which are plant hormones known to stimulate root growth and development.
When applied to plant cuttings, DynaRoot™ Gel helps to encourage the development of roots, which can then support the growth of a healthy new plant. The gel formula ensures that the hormones are delivered directly to the cutting, increasing their effectiveness and reducing waste. Dynaroot is safe and easy to use, and can be applied to a wide variety of plant species. It is available in different concentrations to suit various plant types and rooting conditions.
2. DynaRoot Gel No.2 250ml (Semi-hardwood Cuttings): Dynaroot Gel No.2 is a tenacious, high performance, water-based, rooting gel, which will remain in contact around the stem of the cutting, actually sealing the cut tissue and then supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue. You can use Dynaroot Gel No.2 on all types of semi-hardwood plant cuttings including woody, herbaceous, and flowering ornamental species, vegetables, fruit trees and small fruits and nuts.
Dynaroot™ Gel Features:
- User friendly and easy to use.
- Contains top rated ingredients.
- Environmentally friendly, non-hazardous, and safe to use.
- Guarantees healthier, stronger plants.
- Has been proven to provide a quicker turnaround time than it's competitors
- More affordable than similar products on the market
- Has a shelf life of 2 years guaranteed.
- DynaRoot™ is produced locally which makes it a proudly South African product
Benefits Of Using Root Growth Regulating Hormone Gel When Propagating Plant Cuttings:
✓ Provides a thick and consistent coating on plant cuttings for better absorption of rooting hormone.
✓ Reduces the risk of the hormone being washed off or blown away by wind.
✓ Stays in place and does not easily drip or run off.
✓ Gel rooting hormone typically contains antifungal and antibacterial agents, which can protect cuttings from infections.
✓ Can be applied directly to the cutting without the need to dilute or mix with water.
✓ Easy to use and apply to the cutting with minimal mess.
✓ Can be used on a variety of plant species, including herbs and succulents.
✓ Can be used for propagation in a variety of settings, including indoor and outdoor environments.
✓ The gel formula provides longer shelf life and is less likely to dry out compared to other forms of rooting hormone.
✓ Gel rooting hormone can also contain additional nutrients to help stimulate root growth and promote overall plant health.
DynaRoot is easy to use, and should be used as directed below:
- Pour desired amount of Dynaroot Gel No.1, 2 or 3 into a clean container.
- Dip the lower 10 to 20 mm of the softwood cutting in the gel.
- Gently insert cutting into the chosen medium.
- Look for root development in 1-2 weeks
Looking for Dyna Root Gel No2 or Rooting Gel? Visit Skyline Vape & Smoke Lounge today, or check out our online store for more.
We Don't Just Ship to Johannesburg, Capetown & Durban we ship Nationwide Anywhere in South Africa